Due to our local presence on the site or close to our customers, we have very fast reaction times. This is complemented by short communication channels and standardised documentation.
Due to many years of experience, we always work proactively. On-call standby is also a matter of course for us.
In addition, we have various prefabrication options so that we can react flexibly and at short notice.
Safety management (HSEQ)
- Integrated management system (AM, QM, UM): uniform standards and processes in all company divisions
- 5 in-house occupational safety specialists
| 90 % first aiders
| 60% safety officers
- Above-average accident rate compared to all BGHM companies
- Continuous training and further education according to the rules of SHE
- High quality standard which is continuously monitored in the form of inspection and test plans
- Welding advice
- Welding supervision according to AD and EN in the field of PED and BetrSichV
- Welding training/qualification (own personnel)
- Testing for inspection-compliant design
- Selection of suitable NDT procedures (MT, PT, RT, UT)
- Production monitoring
Welding procedure qualification (WPQR)
More than 135 welding procedure qualifications for the following materials
- Unalloyed steels
- Fine-grained steels
- High-temperature and high-temperature steels
- Ferritic stainless steels
- Austenitic steels (rust, acid, sea water resistant, high temperature resistant)
- Duplex steels
- Aluminium alloys
- Nickel alloys
Our assembly team consists of approx. 150 site managers, senior fitters, service technicians, welders and fitters - an experienced and powerful team.
For large projects, we regularly use partners with whom we have been working for many years and whose quality standards correspond to ours.
Our detail engineering includes the preparation of all fabrication documents (drawings) incl. parts lists. Material recording and management as well as documentation for all components.
In automation, we supplement the basic and detail engineering additionally with
Batch, fail-safe, field bus and software engineering.
Software engineering includes:
- Creation of customised software solutions (Siemens S5/S7/PCS7/WinCC, ABB Freelance)
- Support with software changes/adaptations
- Creation of documentation (assembly plans, instructions, descriptions, function plans)
Handling everything from small service jobs to complex major projects.
Our flat organisational structures and standardised processes in project management are advantageous. Key functions in project handling are filled by project managers with many years of experience.
The entire project management and control is carried out using modern IT tools.
ETABO has all approvals for the provision of services in the energy and process industry
- Welding company according to AD and EN
- Production of pressure equipment according to PED in all categories
- Laying of gas and district heating pipelines
- Welding of steel structures according to EN 1090 up to EXC3
- Specialist company according to WHG
- Provision of employees
- Approval StrlSchV
Assembly management personnel
Our experienced site managers regularly take part in training and further education measures. Compliance with and implementation of current occupational health and safety laws and guidelines are taught as a matter of principle.
Of course, the health and well-being of our employees is also very important to us, so regular check-ups and personal exchanges with superiors and colleagues are a matter of course.
Assembly Components Know-how
All assembly work is carried out according to customer specifications, standards, regulations, construction test plans and test instructions. Progress reports are continuously written and target/actual comparisons are made to monitor installation.
We can handle EI&C assembly projects, carry out the planning and installation of LV switchgear for lighting and emergency lighting systems (Eplan P8) and install industrial and safety luminaires. Electrical hall installations (route construction, cable pulling, connection work) are also no problem for us.
Manufacturing on site
If required, we are also happy to manufacture for you directly on site.
Whether oil or air coolers, evaporators, condensers, air or water preheaters, HP or LP preheaters as well as special designs (machines and pump frames).
The preconditions for this are, of course, appropriate production halls or areas and the possibility of keeping the necessary materials, tools, work tables, forklifts, welding machines, etc. in stock.